Dermatology Job In New Albany, Indiana
Indiana—Dermatologist Needed in Southern Indiana Near Louisville - Partnership Opportunity! - New Albany, IN
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Exciting Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Southern Indiana
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a talented Dermatologist to join a well-established practice in southern Indiana, offering a healthy work-life balance, an attractive compensation plan, and a partnership opportunity!
Indiana boasts a low cost of living, affordable housing, low crime rates, and friendly midwest hospitality. Plus, this opportunity places you near the lively city of Louisville with tons to experience and a nearby international airport for easy travel!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide primarily General Medical Dermatology with light Surgical and Cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is preferred
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and CME
- Partnership opportunity!
- Well-established practice with a premier group
- A values-driven group that places a strong emphasis on building trusting relationships
- Dedicated to delivering personalized care and treatment plans
- Excellent reputation for taking excellent care of its providers
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment and highly collegial team culture
- A robust team of skincare professionals including a fellow Physician and multiple Advanced Practice Providers
- You will be moving into a larger, modern office fully equipped with the latest tools and technology
Jeffersonville is a peaceful suburb of Louisville, Kentucky, located north of the Ohio River in southern Indiana. If you're looking for a quiet, peaceful neighborhood to call home that is just close enough to all of the amenities of a lively big city, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Described as a small town with lots of friendly faces, Jeffersonville is an excellent place to put down roots. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living, more affordable housing, and less noise and traffic than those living across the Ohio River in Kentucky.
Families thrive here with great schools and lots of opportunities for outdoor fun and exploration. Plus, you'll find plenty of family-friendly attractions nearby, including the Louisville Zoo, The Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, and the Kentucky Science Center.
And for those who enjoy traveling in their spare time, you'll be less than 15 minutes from Louisville International Airport, offering more than 35 non-stop destination flights throughout the US alone!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.