Anesthesiology Job In Lynchburg, Virginia
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a General Anesthesiologist to work in the Lynchburg, VA area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Building towards 3:1 medical direction
- OB coverage is done in 12 hours in house shifts, all other call is backup - taken from home
- Must be board certified or in the process of certifying
- Completion of a medical degree and residency training in an anesthesia specialty from an AMA approved program or other schools with credentials
- MD/DO with certification by an American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) board in physician's primary specialty
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!