General Cardiology Job In Colorado Springs, Colorado
FT Cardiologist – General or any subspecialty
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
You may be eligible to join a university backed group of cardiologists based in the beautiful Mountain West. Our CEO is a physician, not a financier, who understands that you need autonomy in your practice for better outcomes and to maximize your overall work/life satisfaction. With a 95% retention rate in staff, we go beyond functioning as colleagues and want to expand the impact we have on those in our community.
· Total compensation: $780,000+
· Qualifications: Board Certified or Eligible. No Visa sponsorship offered.
· Setting: Non-profit
· Facilities: Brand new and large outpatient clinical offices – 1 local hospital that’s a Level II Trauma Center
· Responsibilities: Provide necessary clinical, surgical, and call related services for patients within the community.
· Call/schedule: Full-time with 1:3
· Benefits: 4 retirement plans offered including private equity pension plan (fully vested after 5 years), $5,000 CME allowance, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, and health (family & pet!)/dental/vision/tail insurance
· EMR: Epic
· Low population density with local Regional Airport
· Target and Walmart Super Center among other notable shopping outlets
· Easy access to multiple State and National Parks
· Cost of living 20% below national average
· 3 hours from a highly rated ski resort
For more information (including specific location details), please complete one of the following and reference job number 1900:
1. Apply via this website
2. Email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
3. Call our main office at 817-756-1140 during normal business hours
Adaptive Medical Partners is a top-teir physician recruitment agency in Dallas, TX. We specialize in the placement of doctors in positions across the US.