Movement Disorder Neurology Job In Tallahassee, Florida
Movement Disorders Neurologist sought by Florida Neuroscience InstitueNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ellen Politi: Sign in to view
Outstanding Opportunity for Movement Disorders Neurologist to join Neuroscience Practice in Tallahassee
· Join Multidisciplinary Neuroscience practice with Neurology, Neurosurgery and Pain Division
· Fellowship trained DBS surgeon and DBS coordinator in place
· Established Movement Program
· Multiple advanced technologies are currently on site and available for use including direct current stimulation, trans-magnetic stimulation, two functional MRI scans, high resolution MRI scanning and collaboration with the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory and the FAMU/FSU College of Engineering.
· This practice serves as the clinical arm for the Florida State University Center for Brain Repair and the FSU/TMH Neurorehabilitation Research Center.
· Appointment with the Florida State University College of Medicine
· Established center dedicated to neurologic research as well as clinical service.
Hospital affiliation with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) – the leading healthcare system in the region
TRM is a private not-for-profit health system serving the Tallahassee area and surrounding 17 counties in North Florida and South Georgia. With 772 beds, 3,500 employees and over 500 medical staff members, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare is the seventh largest hospital in the state of Florida.
Compensation and Benefits
· Highly attractive Salary
· Health, dental and Vision
· Short and Long-term Disability and Long term Care Insurance
· 401k and profit sharing
· Generous Paid Time off
About Tallahassee- In the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America!”
Best known as Florida's state capital, Tallahassee is a city with a state government presence and a vibrant academic and artistic community that are complemented by old-fashioned charm. Tallahassee is located in the central northwest panhandle region just 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico.
Tallahassee is home to 35,000 student Florida State University, a preeminent research university and the Florida State University College of Medicine as well as the and the smaller Florida A&M University. Technology clusters, public-private research partnerships and strong private sector job growth are all here. Combine a college town atmosphere and high-tech job growth with a superior workforce, and it all adds up to an excellent quality of life. And, of course, within less than an hour you can be taking it easy on some of the most gorgeous beaches The Gulf of Mexico has to offer! A great place to live. A better place to practice!!
If interested, please call or email CV to:
Ellen Politi/ Director Physician Recruitment
Neurology and Neurosurgery Search Specialist
Medical Staffing Associates
Cell: 703-362-7409 (preferred)
Office: 703-893-1773 ext.101