Physician Assistant Job In Elmer, New Jersey
New Jersey—Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed in Southern New Jersey - Elmer, NJNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Southern New Jersey
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join a thriving practice in southern New Jersey, less than an hour from Philadelphia.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, self-motivated candidate capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join a well-established practice and quickly grow a loyal patient base in a flourishing community!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with a minimum of two years of direct Dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Enjoy offering a mix of General Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see around 35-45 patients per day - very busy with a well-established patient base!
- Receive excellent support from an experienced team of Medical Assistants
- Position available due to patient demand
- Highly competitive base salary plus a percentage of collections - based on experience and work schedule
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, CME, and more!
- Highly successful practice with an outstanding reputation for delivering an exceptional patient care
- Dedicated to excellence in providing comprehensive Dermatological care and treatments
- Work alongside a robust team consisting of multiple experienced Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers in a collegial atmosphere
- Superior support staff ensures a seamless workflow
- Offering autonomy and flexibility to practice within standards of care
- A fully equipped office has a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere for patients and providers
If you are looking for a peaceful New England location to settle into and put down roots, this is the opportunity for you!
This community in southern New Jersey boasts a low crime rate, excellent schools, and a low cost of living, making it an ideal place to raise a family. You'll have easy access to convenient shopping, plenty of options for dining, and lovely parks nearby to get outside and enjoy the mild summer temperatures.
You get the best of both worlds by living and working here, with the city of Philadelphia and Atlantic Coast beaches being just about an hour's drive away. And weekend getaways and family vacations to experience the Big Apple are totally within reach, too!
Although you'll be near many major cities, your closest option for air travel is actually Atlantic City International Airport, offering nonstop flights to Miami, Cancun, San Juan, and more!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 today. Or email your CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.