General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Reading, Pennsylvania
Chief Medical Officer Need To Oversee Facilities in Reading, PA CPH# JOB-2713462Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lots of autonomy; will be running your own market
- Very competitive salary; 1099 option or W2
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Will be the face of the group
- Relationship management
- Report directly to the CEO
- Malpractice and CME paid
- Low cost of living, easy drive to Philly for big-city amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.