Physician Assistant Job In San Antonio, Texas
Texas—Dermatology-Experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Needed in Beautiful San Antonio - San Antonio, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Dermatology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner in San Antonio, Texas
**Don't worry about state income tax and enjoy a low cost of living in the Alamo City!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatology-Experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join a well-established, private practice dedicated to excellent patient care in San Antonio, Texas.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with a minimum of one year of Dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- Practice a mix of Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see around 30-35 patients per day - but work at your comfort level!
- Position available due to tremendous patient demand
- Competitive compensation plan with a guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Extensive benefits package includes Health, Vision, 401k (with match), PTO, Malpractice, CME
- Well-established, physician-led group with an excellent reputation for high standards of care
- Provides comprehensive Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology to patients of all ages
- Highly collaborative team atmosphere fostered among a small team of experienced Dermatology providers eager to welcome a new provider on board
- Extremely busy office with an ever-growing patient demand
- Superior-trained support staff create a seamless workflow for providers and create positive patient experiences
- Office features excellent equipment, including a new radiation machine, skincare products and a variety of lasers
- EMR is EMA
San Antonio is located in south-central Texas, less than 90 miles south of Austin and about a three hour-commute (or 45-minute flight) west of Houston. The San Antonio International Airport serves 12 airlines and offers more than 50 non-stop flights—an ideal location for those who love to travel!
Young professionals will enjoy San Antonio's thriving job and affordable housing markets. Excellent public schools and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere also make San Antonio an ideal place to raise a family!
The city is steeped in rich colonial history as well. Here you'll find museums and historical sites such as The Alamo, The San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, the San Antonio Museum of Art, and many more places to explore.
Family attractions and nightlife abound in San Antonio, too! From the San Antonio Zoo and SeaWorld exhibits to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, nature parks, unique dining options and shopping experiences, spas, and more, you'll find everything you need to live, work, and play comfortably in San Antonio.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.