Physician Assistant Job In Houston, Texas
Texas—Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Dermatology Experience Needed in Houston - Houston, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Advanced Practice Provider in Houston, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with prior Dermatology experience to join a thriving practice with an excellent reputation for providing high-quality, compassionate patient care.
Affordable housing, a low cost of living, no state income taxes, a family-friendly ambiance, and modern amenities all await you in Houston!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with prior Dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with excellent supports in place to keep you efficient and focused on patient care
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- A well-respected group that is known for providing the highest quality personalized, patient-centered care
- Highly collegial environment supported by excellent administrative staff
- Work alongside an experienced team of skincare experts
- Beautiful, modern office
- Boasts a warm, welcoming, and relaxed environment for patients and providers
- Provides an array of Medical and Cosmetic services
- Utilizes leading-edge technology
Houston is an absolutely beautiful city with easy access to beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and plenty of modern amenities that make a high-quality lifestyle that much richer!
A low cost of living (and NO STATE INCOME TAXES!), great schools, and a family-friendly atmosphere create an ideal environment for putting down roots and raising a family. And you'll be hard-pressed to run out of things to do in your spare time—from family attractions to relaxing day spas and, of course, phenomenal golfing opportunities!
A few top area attractions to experience in Houston include:
- Minute Maid Park - home of the Houston Astros
- The Houston Museum of Natural History
- Children's Museum Houston
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Arboretum and Nature Center
- The Galleria - high-end mall, fine dining, and more
- Houston Space Center
And in just 40 minutes, you can be at George Bush Intercontinental Airport, covering all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.