Nurse Practitioner Job In
Hospitalist NPs needed at Top Critical Access Hospital in IL- Offering $32k+ of Bonuses & Incentives CPH# JOB-2713991Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The NP will perform comprehensive health assessments, develop differential diagnoses; order, conduct, supervise, and interpret diagnostic imaging and laboratory studies, and prescribe pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments in the direct management of acute and chronic illness and disease. They have been providing quality care in the community for over 50 years and have many prestigious awards to prove it!. The location has something to offer everyone from the young to the young at heart... historic sites, beautiful golf courses, fishing, camping, and fine dining are just some examples. You will also enjoy a quality school system, affordable housing, and a relaxed atmosphere.
If interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Betsy Hoffman at 954-837-2622 or email your resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JOB-2713991
- State of the art facility
- Excellent compensation, benefits and bonus package
- NP with MSN and 1+ year experience
- Current IL APN License & Certification Required
- $10k Relocation Assistance- $10k Sign-On Bonus - $12k Student Loan Repayment
- +++ Performance Incentive, Continuing Ed & Professional Membership/Licensure Stipends Offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.