General Neurology Job In Madison, Wisconsin
Neurologist Opportunity in Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2713923Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 or email your CV to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great compensation and benefits
- $60K sign-on bonus
- Outpatient focused with inpatient responsibilities
- General neurology, but can subspecialize
- Work 4 days in the clinic and have 1 day for administration duties
- Call coverage will be shared equally and will be 1:6 weeks, no stroke call
- EEG and EMG available, but not required and Spanish skills are also a plus
- Excellent public and private schools, symphony, opera, and vibrant downtown scene
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.