Family Medicine Job In Hollywood, Florida
Primary Care Physician Opportunity Near Fort Lauderdale, Florida CPH# JOB-2713900Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 7 holidays, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come practice in Hollywood, FL, a city on Florida's east coast, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Palm-dotted Hollywood Beach is backed by the long Hollywood Beach Boardwalk. ArtsPark at Young Circle features an outdoor amphitheater and a striking fountain. There are shops both family owned and shopping mall-intensive, and restaurants for every taste and budget.
At CompHealth, we are experts at helping match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary plus incentives/bonuses and student loan repayment assistance
- Primary care physician
- All outpatient
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no nights or weekends
- Telephone call only 3 to 4 times a year
- See an average of 15 patients per day in a managed care practice
- Wonderful South Florida location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.