Physician Assistant Job In Wyoming
Wyoming Orthopedics OR/Clinic Mix for Experienced Surgical Physician Assistant CPH# JOB-2713843Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The ideal provider will possess at least two years of orthopedic and surgical experience and also an individual that has the desire to be immersed in the culture and community of this amazing Northeast Wyoming location near national history museums, parks, and of course Rodeos!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Deborah Guzman in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2751; email resume to email@example.com.
- Mix of Clinic and First Assist in OR
- Experience required
- Sports medicine, Total Joint Replacement , Pediatric Orthopedics, Arthroscopic Surgery, Spine
- Multi-Faceted Facility with fitness center on site with trainers
- Work with Fellowship Trained Surgeon
- Full time , salaried and benefits
- Relocation provided
- Beautiful scenic location in Wild West
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.