Family Medicine Job In Framingham, Massachusetts
Outpatient Primary Care Physician Opportunity with Established Group in Boston Suburb of Framingham, MA
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively seeking an additional Primary Care Physician for a full-time, employed opportunity with our team in the Boston suburb of Framingham, Massachusetts.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that are looking to join a well-established, employed group and are wanting to make a tremendous impact in a community.
· Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, disability, 401K, and much more), and malpractice insurance
· Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
· Outpatient only – no inpatient required
· Call is phone only as we have hospitalist to care for all inpatient needs
· Established practice with robust internal training for all support staff so our physicians can focus on quality patient care
· Work-life balance: We partner directly with our physicians to ensure this can be achieved
· High-quality EMR platform to streamline specialist-to-PCP communication and allow for efficiencies throughout our offices
About MetroWest Physician Services:
MetroWest Physician Services is comprised of Primary and Specialty Care facilities located throughout Boston’s MetroWest area including Middlesex, Norfolk, and Worcester Counties. Our large network of physicians offers a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp-up quickly. We are looking for talented and highly skilled physicians to join our dynamic group as we continue to grow.
Our core belief is that a doctor-patient relationship is a partnership that should provide continuity of care for all stages and ages of life. It is our goal to support our physicians with everything they need to help them reach their personal and professional goals. Some benefits you can look forward to includes:
· Dedicated marketing and development teams to create personalized plans to showcase our physicians
· Highly experienced operation teams that partner with our physicians to collaborate on practice culture and operational excellence
· A strong team of experienced practice managers to ensure smooth day-to-day practice operation and optimal patient flow and satisfaction
· Innovative technologies: Online scheduling, professional data mining, and televised patient education to promote patient satisfaction and well-being
· MD or DO degree required
· BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine or American Board of Internal Medicine
· Massachusetts licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
· Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to sponsor J1 waivers at this time and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Please, no agency solicitation.
Noted in 2012 as one of the best places to live, Framingham is 22 miles from Boston and part of the Greater Boston area.
Surrounded by safe, family oriented communities, the area boasts some of the finest private and public schools in the area. Beautiful bedroom communities such as Natick and Wayland are great for raising a family. Close enough to the big city, shoreline and mountains makes Framingham the place to be. Moderate cost of living and many cultural amenities make this one of the most sought after areas in Massachusetts.
With a population of nearly 8 million people, and historical American culture and charm, Greater Boston is a national leader in education, finance, industry, and tourism. Live, love, and enjoy Boston!
- 24-hour Emergency Department services at Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital
- On-site physician coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric specialties
- Advanced cardiac care, including Primary Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization and an Electrophysiology Service for treating irregular heart rhythms
- High technology cancer care capabilities including radiation therapy services.
- Extensive surgical services including minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- A full range of behavioral medicine programs including child, adult and geriatric inpatient units and partial hospital program services