OB/GYN Job In Johnson, Arkansas
Join Established OBGYN Group in Beautiful NW Arkansas -- Willow Creek Women's HospitalNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Willow Creek Women's Hospital is seeking an Obstetrics/Gynecology physician!
- Join a physician-owned, well-established single specialty private practice
- 5 Physicians and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife
- Located next to Willow Creek Women's Hospital
- 1:5 anticipated practice call
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist group coverage available for in-house backup call
- Ample clinic space in a single story building housing the private practice group
- Ultrasound and Dexa Imaging available on-site
- DaVinci X Robot at hospital
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital is Northwest Arkansas’s only dedicated women’s hospital offering a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24-hour, onsite neonatology coverage. MFM physician support also on-site.
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital, part of the Northwest Health System, recently received a facelift creating a spa-like environment for patients to enjoy. The hospital was voted “Best Place to Have a Baby” four times! Northwest Health hospitals deliver 10% of all babies born in the state of Arkansas annually. To date, we have delivered over 84,000 bundles of joy and counting!
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #4 “Best Places to Live” recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Fayetteville, Johnson, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over 520,000
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and healthy economy
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Full partnership offered at end of negotiated employment contract (12-18 months)
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching up to 4% after 1 year
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
The Northwest Arkansas metro area includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Johnson, and Bella Vista, with a total population of over 500,000. We are home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc. and Tyson Foods, Inc. Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. We have all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintain a comfortable hometown feel.
Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek. You simply cannot find a better place for your family- or your medical practice. Come taste the best life has to offer!
Willow Creek Women's Hospital, a 30-bed facility in Johnson, Ark., is part of Northwest Health System and offers a comprehensive list of services just for women, all under the same roof.
As Arkansas' only full-service women's health provider, Willow Creek Women's Hospital offers services ranging from annual exams and mammography, to diagnosis and treatment for infertility. Services include Same-Day Annual Exams and Mammography, Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum Suites, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Childbirth and Parenting Education, Wellness and Nutrition Classes, Full OB/GYN Services, Diagnostic Lab, Ultrasound Technology, Bone Densitometry, Bladder Control Diagnosis and Treatment and Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment.