Internal Medicine Job In San Luis Obispo, California
Outpatient Primary Care Physician Opportunity in California’s Beautiful Central CoastNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Wendy Castaldo: Sign in to view
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for an additional Primary Care Physician to join our amazing team in San Luis Obispo, California.
As a Primary Care Physician in the California Central Coast, you will not only live and practice in a picturesque area, but you will also help fulfill a tremendous community need.
You will have access to a highly sophisticated medical community of specialists and hospitals. The ideal candidate is a compassionate individual that has a passion for treating patients with chronic and/or complex conditions and is looking to truly be a part of a great community.
· Full-time, employed opportunity with our statewide medical foundation – Available Immediately!
· Monday-Friday, regular business hours – No weekends required
· Administrative time available during the work week as needed
· Outpatient only – we have an established hospitalist group to help with all inpatient needs
· Call is phone only – 1:6 rotation
· Established practice with a strong referral network
About Our Statewide Foundation:
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
· A competitive financial package
· Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance, etc.)
· Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
· In-house billing, coding, collections, website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
· A distinguished network of providers who are committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service at every encounter.
Quality is at the core of everything that we do. We have a culture of service and innovation that values teamwork and creates new solutions for our patients, physicians, and employees.
About San Luis Obispo, California:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the Central Coast of California is truly a hidden gem. Lush vineyards and golden sunlight beckon as they welcome you to San Luis Obispo County. Rich in charm and beauty with shimmering beaches, world renowned vineyards, lush forests, and rolling hills with gorgeous vistas, create a one-of-a-kind backdrop. In addition, we have great weather, terrific recreational opportunities and we are blessed with an excellent school system including Cal Poly, a top-rated University located in San Luis Obispo that draws students from all over the country.
· MD or DO degree required
· BE/BC in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med-Peds
· California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
· Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
· Must be comfortable treating patients with chronic and/or complex conditions
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to provide J1 waivers at this time and does not qualify as an H1b cap-exempt employer.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Please, no agency solicitation.
San Luis Obispo County is located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco on California’s Central Coast. This is truly one of the most beautiful areas in California. It is a region that has attracted many people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of San Francisco and Los Angeles and seeking more balance and quality in their life. From picture-perfect weather to tasty cuisine, award-winning wines, scenic hiking, soft sandy beaches and an award winning school system, there is something for everyone here in San Luis Obispo County.