Gynecology Job In Ogden, Utah
Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Opportunity in Ogden, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Ogden Regional Medical Center is seeking a minimally invasive gynecologic surgeon for an on-campus clinic in Ogden, UT.
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
- Completion of a minimally invasive gynecologic surgery fellowship
- Join an existing women’s services group of OB/GYNs and a minimally invasive GYN
- Office space located just minutes from OR and patient rooms
- Access to robotic surgery equipment
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Production incentives
About Ogden Regional Medical Center:
- A 239-bed facility, Ogden Regional serves as the tertiary care center in Northern Utah
- Level II trauma center
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure accreditations
- Robust medical staff including trauma surgery, intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology, orthopaedic surgery, urology, infectious disease, and many other specialties
Ogden is one of the country’s greatest jewels. Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Ogden offers unmatched access to a variety of outdoor recreation activities including hiking, mountain biking/cycling, water sports, fishing, and world-class skiing and snowboarding. Ogden has a charming downtown district that is home to delicious restaurants and quaint shops. With close access to an International airport, traveling from Ogden is quick and convenient. Enjoy living in a terrific location while building a successful practice.
This family orientated community of 300,000 is just 30 minutes North of Salt Lake City and its world-class culture including, but not limited to, theater, symphony, ballet and professional sports. Ogden is a beautiful geographic area nestled up to the Wasatch Mountain Range just 15 minutes from ski resorts. Regularly recognized as a great place to live and work, the Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America in the sixth edition of Places Rated Almanac; Entrepreneur magazine named the Salt Lake/Ogden area as the second best large city in which to locate a business. Financial World rated Utah as the best fiscally-managed state in the nation; Western Blue Chip Economic Forecast and American Demographics magazine refer to Utah as "one of the top three economies in the nation"; Newswatch has cited Salt Lake City as the number one city with the best environment for business; Adweek magazine identified the city as "poised to become a city of the future,"; and Morgan Quinto Press named Utah as the fourth most livable state.
Affiliation is with the only Level II Trauma Center in Northern Utah to be verified by the American College of Surgeons. Ogden Regional Medical Center is a 240-bed hospital located in the southern part of Weber County. The hospital has a full compliment of subspecialties and was ranked by Solucient in the 100 Top Hospitals.