Internal Medicine Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Full Time Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada *$20,000 Sign-On Bonus*Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Urgent Care Internal Medicine
Urgent Care Internal Medicine Pediatrics
Family Medicine without OB
Urgent Care Family Medicine
Job Summary:CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physician to join clinics in Las Vegas, NV.
- Comfortable seeing patients ages three months and up
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Nevada state medical licensure and DEA
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Flexible hours; great work life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.
As the fastest growing city in the nation, Las Vegas offers beautifully designed, affordable, master-planned neighborhoods right in the backyard of Southern Hills Hospital, with easy access to all of Las Vegas' amenities. Las Vegas is home to world-class dining, shopping and entertainment, including recreational opportunities such as golfing, tennis, hiking, water and snow skiing. Ask any of the 1.5 million residents who call Las Vegas Valley home. They'll tell you that our great city has more to offer than the bright lights - big city atmosphere that has made us famous. Name your favorite hobby and you'd be hard pressed not to find it available in our community.
Each CareNow® clinic is staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers dedicated to improving lives. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. From regular check-ups to flu treatments, we’re here for you.