Pathology Job In Houston, Texas
Pathology Part-Time or PRN Opportunity in Houston, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:HCA Gulf Coast Division is seeking a part-time/PRN, permanent staff pathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions in Houston, TX.
- AP/CP board certification is required
- Sub-specialty preferred
- 5 years post fellowship experience preferred
- Shift work hours may vary up to 32 hrs/wk
- Proficiency in general surgical pathology, clinical interpretations and must have recent experience performing frozen sections
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing
- Guaranteed base salary
- Profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid malpractice
- CME time and allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Texas has tort reform and no state income taxes
About HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center:
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 444 bed licensed med-surg hospital
- As another step in the growth of the boutique surgical and procedural hospital, in 2021 they are embarking on a comprehensive enhancement and expansion throughout the facility
- 18-bed emergency department
- Two ICU’s (SICU and MICU)
- Three cardiac cath labs
- Two da Vinci robots
- MAKO robot for total joints
- A robust colo-rectal program
- Hospital-based outpatient medical and surgical services
- On-site anesthesiologist 24/7
- 24/7 intensivist program
- Forward Pathology Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, providing professional pathology services to its network of hospitals in the Houston market and across the HCA enterprise
- Forward Pathology Solutions employs over 170 board certified multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 70 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients
Houston is the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
The nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis that leads the nation in creating new jobs. The world capital of the energy industry and home to the world-famous Texas Medical Center. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater district and museum district, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city’s 300 municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning.
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 444-bed acute care hospital located on Hermann Drive in the heart of Houston’s museum district. Established in 1975, the hospital has been serving Houston for more than 40 years. HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center provides a wide range of medical services that includes cardiology, bariatrics, orthopedics, neurology, emergency care and more.
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center offers the convenience of a community hospital with the medical services of a large urban medical facility.