Neurology Job In Overland Park, Kansas
Neurology Opportunity in Overland Park, KansasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Neurology Neuromuscular Medicine
Job Summary:Johnson County Neurology is seeking an outpatient-focused, general or fellowship trained neurologist for their practice based at Menorah Medical Center.
- Ability to practice in a subspecialty practice or general neurology practice
- Candidates with a movement disorder will have the opportunity for collaboration with functional neurosurgeon
- Candidates with an epilepsy interest will have the opportunity to work at a level 4 epilepsy center. Volume for 60% epilepsy practice.
- Call will be 1:4 weekend only call with limited night call. Acute Stroke is covered by telemedicine team.
- Primarily outpatient-focused opportunity
- Option to work with HCA Healthcare internal residents
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the state of Kansas
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment available
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Menorah Medical Center:
- Menorah Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff, and 190 beds.
- Menorah’s world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
- The hospital serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital has recently opened an unprecedented $65 million Neuroscience and Orthopedic Center which will allow the facility to further advance high-quality neuroscience and orthopedic care.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute-care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves the community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens. Free parking is available to patients and visitors at all our facilities.
The Menorah hospital, near the Overland Park and Leawood city lines, continues to be a leader in cancer care. Menorah Medical Center is proud to be part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute HCA Midwest Health cancer network, providing local access to innovative clinical research trials, tumor profiling and genetic counseling; you can receive top cancer care in the comfort of your community hospital. As part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health, Menorah Medical Center is a network accredited cancer program. It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite®, an advanced technology for breast cancer.