Family Medicine Job In Tampa, Florida
Family Medicine Out-Patient Opportunity in Tampa, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Family Medicine wo OB
Job Summary:Busy PCP practice is looking for a dynamic family medicine physician interested in out-patient only to join their team.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida medical license and DEA prior to start
- 2 physician practice
- 1 PA and 2 NP’s on staff
- Well established -Servicing the community for the past 15 years
- Average patient volume per day 15-20
- Office hours from 8-5
- Opportunity offering competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Full benefits package including health, etc.
About Memorial Hospital of Tampa:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa is a 183-bed acute care hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years
- Conveniently located near downtown Tampa
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provides 24-hour emergency care, behavioral health, cardiovascular services, general surgery and imaging and diagnostic services.
- New Surgical Center featuring the latest da Vinci robotic systems
- Accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Florida Bariatric Center, behavioral health, digital mammography, inpatient & outpatient rehabilitation services, orthopedics, women’s health and wound/ hyperbaric medicine.
The community of South Tampa is in the heart of Tampa Bay, centrally located and minutes away from Tampa International Airport, downtown, MacDill Air Force Base and a short drive from St. Petersburg. Featuring historic neighborhoods, an active business community, award winning dining, diverse local arts and entertainment, and sunshine year-round, South Tampa offers a small town feel with big city amenities making this an ideal place to live, work and play.