OB/GYN Job In Augusta, Georgia
OBGYN Opportunity in Augusta, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Well established thriving OBGYN practice is seeking a highly motivated OBGYN to join the team in Augusta, GA.
- Board certified or board eligible in OBGYN
- Robotically trained is a plus
- Call schedule will be 1:4
- Onsite 3D ultrasound, colposcopy, hysteroscope, and endometrial ablations
- Employment position through HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- A full service, 354-bed acute care hospital where we provide personalized care and are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, and women’s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- Recognized as one of America’s 50 Best in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence awards, demonstrating a culture of
- We are a Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, certified in Primary Stroke Care, and the first in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, we provide complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from across the country each year.
Augusta, Georgia is centrally located in the state and is known worldwide as the home of the Masters Golf Tournament. Whether you enjoy visiting museums, boating on the Savannah River, golfing, shopping, or dining at one of Augusta's award-winning restaurants, you are sure to find it here. If you're looking for a vacation or short getaway, Augusta is within three hours of picturesque beaches and mountains around the Southeast.
As for Augusta, there’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
The past few years were exciting years for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility. They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower – the culmination of many years of planning of what will ultimately be the largest single project of its kind in the hospital’s 35-year history. This new addition houses their new Joint and Spine Center, their state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit and both floors offer 24 private rooms. They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic.
In recognition of their ongoing mission to provide the highest quality of care for our patients, Doctors Hospital received the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award for the second year in a row from HealthGrades, a national healthcare ratings company. They have also received the Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Total Joint Replacement and the Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers. In addition, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center was verified through a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association and the American College of Surgeons, this verification is a true mark of distinction that ensures their Center has the resources required to provide optimal care to burn patients from the time of injury through healing and rehabilitation.