OB/GYN Job In Draper, Utah
OB/GYN Opportunity in Draper, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Lone Peak Hospital is seeking an OBGYN to join its practice in Draper, UT.
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Join an existing group of two OB/GYNs and three CNM
- Access to minimally invasive and robotic surgery equipment
- Spacious labor delivery recovery postpartum rooms preferred by OB patients in the community
- Support for a new physician through employment
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage
About Lone Peak Hospital:
- 61-bed hospital serving the needs of patients in South Salt Lake County
- Culture of compassion built around the mission of "above all else, we are commutted to the care and improvement of human life."
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Collaborative medical staff including hospitalist, intensivists, general surgery, orthopaedic surgery, OB/GYNs, primary care, and many other outstanding specialists
Draper is a vibrant, growing community that is home to economic expansion and a focus on the quality of life. Nestled in the southeast portion of the Salt Lake Valley, Draper is bordered by the Wasatch mountain range and Traverse range. It is a community full of beauty conveniently located just a short drive from downtown Salt Lake and the renowned Utah ski resorts. As home to an outstanding school system, the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, and a variety of real estate options, Draper is the ideal place to live and work.