Neonatology Job In Tallahassee, Florida
Neonatology Opportunity in Tallahassee, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pediatric Neonatal Perinatal
Job Summary:HCA Florida Capital Hospital is assisting Pediatrix Medical Group in the recruitment of a Neonatologist to join their team in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Board certified / board eligible in neonatology
- Ideal candidates will be strong clinicians who work well in teams, adhere to evidence-based clinical guidelines, and provide high quality care.
- Physician can live outside the area, if needed.
- State-of-the-art brand new, 10-bed, Level-II NICU.
- Averaging 800 deliveries/year with 100 NICU admissions and a daily census around 3.
- Comprehensive women's health services including a dedicated MFM.
- Excellent nursing support, along with a range of pediatric sub-specialty support, are available to our physicians for consults and in-house services.
- Block schedule of one week on and one week off.
- Daily rounds in-house with call from home.
- Our ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
**Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance options available!
About HCA Florida Capital Hospital:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
- Brand new 10-bed, Level II NICU in 2022
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. In 2019 and 2020, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."