RN Job In Peoria, Illinois
RN - ICU / Med/Surg (Varied)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: ICU
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Peoria, IL
• Shift Type: Varied
• 1 year current ICU experience in a hospital setting
• Illinois license
• BLS (AHA)
• Assesses patient's status through interview, observation and physical assessment of actual problems and outcomes
• Develops an individualized plan of care using a collaborative approach with the patient/family and health care team.
• Uses appropriate interventions identified in the plan of care to achieve expected patient outcomes
• Systematically evaluates and documents patient's progress toward expected outcomes/goals on an ongoing basis throughout the shift
• Modifies plan of care based on evaluation
• Completes required documentation as appropriate, including patient chart and event reports
• Demonstrates professional accountability for own practice as evidenced through seeking resources and continuing self-development
• Demonstrates technical knowledge of equipment and troubleshoots when problems arise
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge and skills in evidence-based nursing practice
• Promotes the professional development of selfand team members
• Shares clinical knowledge through normal teaching and in response to the learning needs of others
• Demonstrates a practical problem-solving approach to patient moving and handling issues (as applicable)
• Demonstrates skills to promote patient and staff safety through the appropriate use of lift equipment (as applicable)
• Possesses knowledge and skills necessary to obtain adequate lab specimens for testing
• Performs patient bedside lab testing and associated quality control in compliance with medical provider's orders and hospital lab procedures/policies.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.