Emergency Medicine Job In Seabrook, New Hampshire
Emergency Medicine - Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking an Associate Medical Director to join our team at Seabrook ER - an affiliated facility of Portsmouth Regional Hospital. This is a unique opportunity for someone actively involved in leadership presently or ideal for a practicing clinician looking for a leadership track as well as career progression.
Emergency Department Profile:
- 14,000 Annual Volume
- Fully integrated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage
- 10,000 square feet
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area
- All private treatment rooms
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
- Ambulance bay for EMS access
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
- Must be clinically active in Emergency Medicine
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM)
- Previous Chief-Resident/leadership/administrative experience preferred, but not mandatory to apply
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.