Dietitian Job In Littleton, New Hampshire
Dietitian - Hospital (Days)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Profession: Dietitian
• Specialty: Allied - Dietitian
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Littleton, NH
• Shift Type: Days
• Minimum 2+ years Registered Dietitian exprience - Required
• Acute Care Experience - Required
• MUST HAVE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION AS A REGISTERED DIETITIAN (ADA)- REQUIRED
• Possess a comprehensive knowledge of clinical nutrition and therapeutic diets - Required
• Familiarity with calorie counts/TPN/Tube feeding - Required
• BACHELOR DEGREE IN FOOD, NUTRITION or DIETETICS - Highly Preferred
• Registered Dietitian Certification
• BLS (AHA)
• Assess nutritional needs of all patients
• Develops and implements nutritional care plans. Documents in medical records as appropriate.
• Makes necessary changes in menus
• Inspect patient trays in tray line for noon and supper meals
• Maintains patient care records
• Coordinates activities of the Dietary Department and Health Care Team
• Responsible for consultant contracts
• Maintains registry eligibility in ADA
• Participates in hospital sponsored health/wellness fairs and other community activities
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.