LPN Job In Milan, Illinois
LVN/LPN - Behavioral Health (Varied)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Profession: LVN/LPN
• Specialty: Psychiatry
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Milan, IL
• Shift Type: Varied
• 1 year current clinical experience in required specialty in hospital setting - Required
• BSN - Required
• Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons
• Acquire any/all required certifications for specialty within 3-6 months of start
• Iowa Compact RN license - Strongly Preferred
• Illinois license
• Provides and coordinates nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
• Completes documentation to assure an accurate record of patient’s care.
• Utilizes critical thinking in making independent judgments, and maintains responsibility for the knowledge of conditions of assigned patients.
• Collaborates with physicians and other professionals in planning and implementing care within hospital policy and legal limitations.
• Assesses needs of patients and families, provides appropriate teaching to facilitate discharge planning, and makes the necessary referrals to community agencies to provide continuity of care.
• Demonstrates professional development by keeping abreast of current nursing practice and healthcare trends.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.