RN Job In Waterloo, Iowa
RN - Pre/Post-Op (Nights)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Pre/Post-Op
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Waterloo, IA
• Shift Schedule: 12-hours; 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• Weekend: PART OF SHIFT
• Shift Type: Nights
• 1 year current hospital experience - Required
• Tele Strip Reading experience- Required
• Cardiac Drip experience - Required
• BSN - Preferred
• Iowa license (Compact Allowed)
• ACLS (AHA)
• BLS (AHA)
• Assesses the needs of patients and families, providing appropriate teaching and making the necessary referrals to provide continuity of care.
• Develops an individual plan of care using a collaborative approach with the patient/family and healthcare team.
• Promptly completesdocumentation to assure an accurate legal record of patient’s care.
• Delivers high quality care utilizing the nursing process while demonstrating knowledge and clinical skills of the specialty required on assigned unit in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards of care.
• Utilizes holistic approach (considering biopsychosocial, spiritual, educational, safety, and related criteria) appropriate to the age of the patients and families served in the assigned service area.
• Delegates and provides direction for other healthcare providers and hold them accountable for their involvement in the plan of care
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.