Anesthesiology Job In Indiana
Anesthesiology 70mi East Of Indianapolis, In - 60k Signing BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A regional referral center in east central Indiana is supporting the recruitment of a board-certified Anesthesiologist. You will join a group of 12 anesthesiologists on a full time, permanent, and employed basis.
- Group covers the hospital?s inpatient surgery and outpatient surgery and endoscopy
- $60,000 signing bonus
- Compensation range starts at $450K
- Case mix may include general surgery, trauma, orthopedics, orthopedic spine, OB/Gyn, urology, ENT, vascular surgery, cath lab and plastics (no neurosurgery)
- No visa support
Enjoy life in this east central Indiana community:
- Local city population of 40,000 and county population of 72,000.
- Within 35 minutes of Dayton and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.??
- Excellent private and public schools.??
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.?
- Just 10 minutes from a community that was voted One of the Best Places to Raise Kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.