Neurology Job In California
Sacramento, Ca Headache Neurology - Top Mgma Comp & Shareholder TrackNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A leading California-based health system is looking to recruit a Headache Neurologist to join its diverse & in-demand Neuroscience group in Sacramento, CA.
Additional information includes:
- Outpatient clinic-focused practice
- Focus on your specialty as well as do some general Neurology
- Average of 1:5 shared call with access to hospitalists 24/7
- Ability to participate in clinical trials and work with residents if desired
- Part of a market-leading institute that consistently sets the standard for neurological care
- Desirable MGMA compensation package with bonuses & Shareholder track
- Comprehensive benefits & retirement programs
Sacramento, CA lies at the confluence of the Sacramento River and American River. The district of Old Sacramento harkens back to the city's Gold Rush era, with wooden sidewalks and wagon rides. One of several museums in Old Sacramento, the California State Railroad Museum depicts the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad, one of the country's earliest technological feats. Located 60 miles from Napa Valley, 88 miles from San Francisco, and 120 miles from San Jose!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.