Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Illinois
Pulmonology/critical Care In Greater Chicagoland - Leadership & Top BonusesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking 2 BC/BE Pulm-Critical Care Physicians for Level II Trauma Center, 75 min from Chicago. Employment opportunity with a growing independent hospital with 29 clinics within a 26-mile radius of the hospital.?
- Full-Time, 1.0FTE, mixed Pulmonary-Critical Care practice with weekend/vacation coverage.
- Call 1:3
- Sleep Medicine certification a plus, but not required
- All-encompassing ICU consists of 20 beds (8 intermediate), taking care of various types of patients, e.g. cardiac, neuro, etc.?
- Respiratory & PT departments reside within ICU unit - our RTs are exceptional!
- Advanced Pulmonary/CCM technology includes, but isn&'t limited to EBUS & navigational bronch equipment, state-of-the-art vents, thoracentesis equipment, portable ultrasound and more!
- AACPR Certified Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program with great reputation in the area!?Referrals come from the 20 communities they serve, as well as from the far west and Joliet/New Lenox.
- Flagship hospital for 20 communities with a population of 170K residents.?
- Medical staff consists of 165 active physicians that provide 38 medical specialties.
- They have Primary Stroke Certification, a Sleep Center, 24/7 STEMI, ICU, Med/Surg, 24/7 Pulmonary Service, Hospitalist Team, Tele-Psych, phenomenal ED & Rad groups that have been with the hospital for ~20yrs, Hematology/Oncology, Radiation/Oncology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Ambulatory/GI Lab, ENT, Infectious Disease, Colon-Rectal, Nephrology/Dialysis, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, 4 Urgent Care centers, our own blood bank, 3 Pathologists, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain care, wound care and much more!
- Market Competitive Compensation Package?
- Relocation Bonus + Moving Bonus - $38,000
- Medical Education Loan Repayment - $20,000, yearly
- Medical Directorship track over Respiratory Care Services already in place for you -?extra income!
- Earn achievable Productivity Bonus, plus Quality Bonus on top, whose measures are physician driven!
- CME/General Expense Accounts - $6,000?
- Accrue 5 weeks PTO!
- 75 minutes from Chicago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.