Pediatric Pulmonology Job In Savannah, Georgia
Pediatric Pulmonologist Opening in Savannah, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Savannah's only free-standing Children's hospital is seeking a board certified/eligible pediatric pulmonologist.
- Board certified/eligible in pediatric pulmonology
- M-F ambulatory presence; flexible
- Inpatient/outpatient with growth opportunity for ambulatory practice
- Will provide consultative services to Peds floor, PICU and NICU
- 50 bed Children's hospital and 82 bed NICU
- Employed opportunity through HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
About Memorial Health University Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children’s hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
Known as the Hostess City of the South, Savannah offers a great coastal lifestyle, a pleasant climate, and one of the largest historical districts in the country.
MHUMC is a major medical center that serves a diverse population of patients from a large geographical area. MHUMC is a 604-bed tertiary care hospital in Savannah, Georgia providing the most advanced healthcare provider in the region as the regional referral center for cardiac care, cancer care, trauma, pediatrics, high-risk obstetrics, and neonatology. Our hospital includes the region's only Level One Trauma Center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
Memorial University Surgeons is the area's largest group of highly skilled surgical specialists. We offer an array of life-changing surgical options, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery techniques including: Bariatrics and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Breast Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery, Oncology Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, Head, Neck, and Endocrine Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is an award-winning healthcare organization serving a 35-county area in southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Live and work in historic Savannah, Georgia.