Pediatrician Job In San Antonio, Texas
Pediatrician - 2 months off/yr! FQHC, flex hoursNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Transparent and family feel FQHC -federally qualified health center seeks a Pediatrician in San Antonio, Texas - almost 2 months off per year!!
email@example.com 843 494 1253
About the Pediatrician role :
- this clinic has an IM Physician, Pediatric NP, FNP- strong team setting
- flexible schedule, you can make the hours, e.g. 730-4p
- brand new / very nice facility / safe area
- 12-18 PATIENTS per day
About the Group:
- 23 locations
- over 500 team members
- 35 clinicians
- serving the San Antonio and San Marcos community for over 70 years
- multiple clinic locations in San Antonio, San Marcos, Helotes, Wimberly, Boerne, in Bexar, Kendall and Hays counties, services include children and teen health, adult medicine / Internal Medicine and Family Medicine, senior care, OB/GYN women's health, dental, pediatrician , behavioral health, specialty care, pharmacy services and WIC (Women & Infant Care). clinics are equipped with the latest telehealth technology that allows patients to access our many services from different locations, including their homes
- recognized “Destination Employer” by the San Antonio Business Journal and a “Healthy Workplace” by the San Antonio Business Group on Health.
- Pediatrician salary around a $200k base salary plus strong bonuses $10-35k/yr ! Covered malpractice. HRSA student loan repayment – $25-35k yr tax free
- 7 weeks/year, Paid time off:
Five (5) paid days off for Professional Education annually
Twenty-one (21) accrued Paid Time Off days
Eight (8) paid Holidays annually
One (1) paid Personal Float Day annually
- benefits coverage includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance, individual supplemental insurance, college tuition discounts, paid time-off, holiday pay and more. In addition, eligible providers may qualify for CME reimbursement and CME time off. All employees are encouraged to participate in our 401(k) and 457(b) retirement programs.
- Team members enjoy Annual Team Day, annual Gala and the San Antonio Corporate Cup
- 1.5 million people, home of The Alamo, San Antonio is known for its affordability, high safety rating, amazing food scene, and relaxing way of life. In fact, San Antonio ranks as the eighth safest large city in the United States and is the most affordable major city center in the state of Texas.
- San Antonio is especially known for its Tex-Mex culture and having the largest Hispanic-majority city in the United States. The Spanish Governor's Palace downtown is another testament to the Spanish and Mexican history in the city. Nowhere is Hispanic influence more evident than in San Antonio's food
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools plus 5 universities and colleges
- Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top schools, no state income tax!
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!