Emergency Medicine Job In Maryland
Emergency Medicine Medical Director Needed in Maryland CPH# JOB-2700510Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In this employed position, you will also be offered medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, a 401(k) with matching, relocation assistance, accrued vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
This community is in a resort area in western Maryland. Here you will find beautiful seasonal weather, plenty of outdoor activities, and a low crime rate. There is also a high academic prepared school system.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2700510.
- Make a competitive salary
- Clinical and administrative work weekly
- Must have leadership experience
- ABEM certified
- Retirement plan and PTO
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Work in a resort area in Maryland
- Great school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.