Hospitalist Job In Front Royal, Virginia
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
Warren Memorial is a state-of-the-art 36 private bed, not-for-profit, community hospital in Front Royal, Virginia. They perform advanced surgical services, reliable elderly care, diagnostic services, rehabilitation services, and much more with a focus to provide care through all periods of life and health. Warren Memorial received an “A” rating from the Leapfrog Group for patient safety.
- Established team of 4 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Hospitalist team will run codes and is part of RRT
- No call environment
- Open Intermediate Care Unit; No procedures are required
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off rotation; 7am – 7pm
- Open to internal medicine trained physicians or family medicine trained with inpatient experience
- J1 eligible facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Front Royal is located in the Northwest area of Virginia in Warren County off of Routes 66 and 81. It is a quaint country town surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, thus providing an abundance of sightseeing and family-friendly outdoor activities. Only 1 hour from DC and the Dulles Airport. This location gives you the best of both small-town living and big-town amenities.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.