Urology Job In Greenville, Kentucky
Urologist- Greenville, KY - Rural Outreach, excellent quality of life/benefitsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Greenville, Kentucky 42345 Type of Facility: Hospital Job Type:Employee
Candidate: MD, DO
Loan Repayment: Yes
Residency Stipends: Yes
Rural designation: Yes
- Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist interested in general urology in Western KY
- Excellent specialty support staff, including urology-trained nurses and medical office assistants
- Fully integrated Epic electronic medical records system
- Outreach to outlying clinics within hospital system
- Health system-employed
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus
- $6,000 CME allowance
- 240 hours (6 weeks) Paid Time Off (includes CME)
- Matching Retirement Plan
- Full Health/Wellness Benefits
- Covered Liability insurance with tail coverage
Why Owensboro Health?
As a physician at Owensboro Health, you’ll use your skills daily to solve problems and improve your patients’ quality of life. We invite board certified/board eligible candidates to explore opportunities in helping us continue delivering top-quality care to our neighbors in western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Whether you’re a new or established physician, make Owensboro Health your professional home. You’ll play an integral role in Owensboro Health Medical Group, a network of more than 270 leading primary and specialty care providers in western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Owensboro Health reaches a 18-county area, serving nearly 500,000 in Western Kentucky and Southern Indiana. With a centrally located hospital housing more than 30 specialties, three outpatient Healthplex locations and the Healthpark, a 110,000-square foot medical-based health and fitness center, Owensboro Health offers regional patients numerous ways to access and benefit from advanced care.