General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Georgia
Psychiatry - Atlanta - Established Outpatient Clinics For All AgesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
An outpatient health care clinic in Atlanta, Georgia is adding a BC/BE Adult and/or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. You will join an established group of clinics that have been providing mental wellness strategies to patients of all ages since 1989.?
- Provide treatment that is evidence-based and outcome driven
- Use master?s level clinical historians, psychological testing, neuropsychological screening tools, functional brain imaging, and emerging treatments such as TMS and neurofeedback
- Practice in a healthy and aesthetically pleasing work environment
- Familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of medications (as well as other interventions)
- Understanding of and, ideally, experience using brain imaging in clinical practice
- Experience with developing referrals to practice, doing good clinical work, and establishing positive therapeutic relationships
- Experience with medical issues including hormone imbalance and deficiencies as well as understanding the role they play in contributing to and/or complicating mental illness
- No visa support.
While Atlanta is a popular, bustling city with glittering skylines, it is also a city in the forest, dotted with expansive green spaces and charming neighborhoods. Discover hidden gems around every corner, including diverse dining, top attractions, incredible arts and entertainment. This urban oasis is a multi-cultural haven that exudes Southern hospitality in its own style. Ever-expanding and always reinventing itself, Atlanta is among the most influential and most welcoming cities in the USA.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.