Radiation Oncology Job In Ohio
Radiation Oncology - In-demand Northwest Ohio Cancer ProgramNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Due to retirement, a hospital-employed medical group in Northwest Ohio (located between Dayton & Toledo) is seeking a Radiation Oncologist to walk into an in-demand & established practice.?
- Average 12-15 patients/day
- Physics and dosimetry are available daily (dedicated physics/dosimetry group)
- Oncology nurses cross-trained in administering chemotherapy, biotherapy, and working in radiation
- 300-bed hospital with a Cancer program accredited by the Commission on Cancer
- Varian True Beam linear accelerator
- Generous compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
Northwest Ohio community with a local population of 120,000 and a draw of 500,000+ that sits?perfectly between Detroit, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Ft. Wayne. The community is the second-largest retail market in Ohio and is surrounded by beautiful parks, lakes, two world-known amusement parks, 18 local golf courses, and wonderful sports programs & facilities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.