Neonatology Job In Henderson, Nevada
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Recognized Excellence: Best of Las Vegas
Seeking an additional BC/BE experienced neonatologist to join our physician and practitioner team practicing at St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Siena and San Martin campus' located in the greater Las Vegas area.
- St. Rose Siena has a 26-bed, Level-III NICU with an average daily census of 22 - 24 and serves the Henderson area. In 2018 the Siena Campus was a Gold "Best Place to Have a Baby" winner and a Silver "Best Hospital" winner.
- Full pediatric subspecialty support including pediatric surgery.
- Services provided include body cooling, jet ventilation and oscillators and iNO is available.
- St. Rose San Martin has a 6-bed, Level-II NICU with an average daily census of 2 - 3 and serves the southwest Las Vegas area. In 2018 the San Martin Campus was a Gold "Best Hospital" winner and a Silver "Best Place to Have a Baby" winner.
- Flexible scheduling with good work/life balance.
Henderson is the second largest city in Nevada and is part of the Las Vegas metropolitan area. The area has been recognized as the "Second Safest City in America by Forbes magazine and three times named to Money Magazine's list of "Best Places to Live in America." Located in the Mojave Desert, Henderson enjoys mild winters and warm, dry summers which allow for a variety of enjoyable outdoor activities year-round. The school system is excellent, the cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
A neonatologist talks about working and living in Vegas:
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.