Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Atlantis, Florida
Neuro Intensivist Opportunity in Palm Beach, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now
Critical Care Emergency Medicine
Critical Care Cardiology
Critical Care Anesthesiology
Critical Care Pulmonary
Internal Medicine Critical Care
Internal Medicine NeuroCritical Care
Job Summary:ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, part of HCA, is recruiting a Facility Medical Director to lead our intensivist program at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, Florida.
- Must be Critical Care fellowship trained and board certified
- UCNS, ENLS or ABIM certified in Neurocritical Care
- Ability to rotate through a variety of ICU settings
- Teaching responsibilities with ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
- 12 hour shifts covering an 18-bed neuro ICU, 18-bed medical/surgical ICU and 18-bed CV ICU with mandatory Intensivist consults
- Day & Night shifts (rotated): 3 MDs (7am to 7pm); 1 MD & 1 APP (7 pm to 7 am) with GME support
- Busy program with high acuity patient population.
- Employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Additional practice opportunities and models: PRN, part-time, locums, and travel opportunities
About ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare:
- The largest and fastest growing intensivist group in the US with over 300 physicians and more than 70 APPs
- ICC Healthcare joined with HCA Healthcare to change the way critical care medicine is practice
- We provide patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
About JFK Medical Center – Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 1,200 medical staff providers, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour emergency services, cardiovascular care, cancer care, breast care, neurosciences, stroke care, general, minimally invasive & robotic surgery, orthopaedic care, spine care, bariatrics, sleep disorders, wound management, and behavioral health
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
Come see all that this great community has to offer!
JFK Medical Center, originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president, was founded in 1966 as a community hospital.
Today, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 460-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics.
Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation with over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals, and 300 volunteers. We are pleased to continue to receive recognition as a quality hospital with our designations by the Joint Commission on Accreditation on Healthcare Organization (JCAHO) as a certified primary stroke center as well as a recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for West Palm Beach for Most Preferred Hospital for Overall Quality and Image presented by the National Research Corporation.
JFK Medical Center wants to assure you that we are committed to providing the finest healthcare in Palm Beach County.