Nurse Midwife Job In Tucson, Arizona
Seeking Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) in Tucson, ArizonaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Caroline Carter: Sign in to view
Tucson, Arizona 85741 Type of Facility: Hospital
NO AGENCY SOLICITATIONS PLEASE
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) to join their established practice in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Help serve the community and support our OB/GYN Team.
- Employed Opportunity
- Certified Nurse Midwife is Welcome to Apply
- Inpatient & Outpatient
- Two or More Years’ Experience Preferred
- Anticipated Call 1:6
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in the Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the "Center of Excellence" status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total High Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with Center of Excellence status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).