RN Job In Tacoma, Washington
Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics - Tacoma, WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified Registered Nurse Pediatrics to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center, Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, Washington.
- Status: Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday – Sunday, Various Scheduled Shifts Available; Actual shifts worked may include: 7:00AM-7:30PM, 7:00PM-07:30AM, 7:00AM -3:30PM, 11:00AM-7:30AM, 3:00PM-11:30PM and 11:00PM-7:30AM
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays & 401(k) Plan.
The Registered Nurse Pediatrics must have the following qualifications:
- A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State-accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- Basic Life Support. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Must have active, unrestricted nursing license, current registration as a professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States, does not require a WA license
- One year of qualifying experience in pediatrics
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women since day one. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number,?1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE,?385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
We are hiring Healthcare Providers to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in Tacoma, WA
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.