OB/GYN Job In Webster, Texas
OBGYN Opportunity in Webster, TexasNext Steps... Apply Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Busy practice is looking for an OBGYN to join their team in Webster, Texas.
- The group includes two OBGYNs a certified nurse midwife (no deliveries)
- Houses plenty of exam rooms, physician offices and treatment areas
- In-office hysteroscope, urodynamics and 3D and 4D ultrasound
- EMR and in-house electronic billing and collecting
- Practitioners are delivering 20+ babies/month; 35 patients/day
- Physicians practice minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries
- Clinic hours: M-Th 8am-5pm; Fri 8am-1pm; no weekend clinic hours
- Weekday call 1:4; weekend call 1:5
- Med Spa is connected to the practice and offers a wide variety of services
- 12-month income guarantee from the hospital (with 36 month forgiveness period)
- Malpractice coverage
- Benefit/CME/dues/subscription allowance
- Overhead expense allowance
- Start-up assistance
- Relocation allowance
- 2nd year salary plus bonuses, benefits, etc.
- Partnership track
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax
Thirty minutes south of Houston, Clear Lake is home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center which trains America’s astronauts and coordinates the development of the U.S. space missions. Excellent public and private schools, choice neighborhoods and great shopping and entertainment abound. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk. Clear Lake also offers easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston, Texas.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 536-bed tertiary regional referral center offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The six-tower complex features three patient towers. More than 40 medical specialties and associated services are represented. Two 10-bed ICUs and 10-ORs. 24/7 services include Hospitalists, Radiology, Lab, Pharmacy and Anesthesia. Lots of surgeries and no trauma designation, plus a 42-bed Level III NICU, 10-bed PICU and a Pediatric Emergency Department staffed with pediatric sub-specialists. Known for its advanced medicine, the hospital was the fourth facility in the nation to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and the second in Texas to earn such a designation. Not surprisingly, CLRMC performs open heart surgeries and has a comprehensive cardiovascular center that houses a 14-bed CCU and 14-bed CVICU.
- 1 GE Lab in use daily
- DaVinci Robot
- On-site sleep lab with registered technicians
- MRI/MRA; CT angio; 3-D Imaging as part of CTA; all Imaging studies are digital
- Credentialed personnel for EMG, Evoked Potentials and NCV