Pediatrician Job In Danville, Indiana
Pediatrics: Hendricks Regional HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is adding a Pediatrician!
Practicing medicine at Hendricks Regional Health can be one of the most rewarding decisions you’ll ever make. Our physicians practice locally and stand out nationally in a growing community rich in midwestern charm, award-winning schools and housing options ranging from urban settings to suburban neighborhoods and country living.
Monday – Friday days
Established outpatient practice
Must be BC
Epic EMR system
- Located in the heart of Hendricks County.
- Small community values with all the conveniences associated with being located just outside Indianapolis.
- 4- and 5-star schools, recreation centers, shopping, and numerous restaurants.
- Suburban lifestyle while being less than 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis.
- Close to professional sporting, theater and cuisine venues.
- Indianapolis International Airport conveniently boarders Hendricks County.
Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet® hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis. A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield. A commitment to quality, safety and "Treating People Better" has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations.
At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do. We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community. That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.