RN Job In Austin, Texas
Clinical SupervisorNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Stephanie Jendo: Sign in to view
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Benefits We Have to Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Clinical Supervisor, in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Services, is responsible for the provision of high quality patient care for home health clients in one Agency location. The Clinical Supervisor serves as the Clinical Manager in the absence of the Clinical Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides supervision and feedback to all clinical staff regarding direct patient care and documentation
- Assists the Director of Clinical Services in the completion of in-home annual competency and evaluations
- Facilities case management process with staff members, Physicians, and referral sources.
- Maintains open lines of communication with all members of the continuum of care team.
- Performs and documents intermittent skilled nursing visits as needed
- Supervises patient care schedules to ensure continuity and quality
- Monitors full time equivalent productivity expectation and staffs to meet company objectives
- Reviews all OASIS events documentation for completeness and 485s
- Assists the Director of Clinical Services to ensure timely submissions of Final Claims within 10 calendar days
- Coordinates OASIS submission to the State, reviews and corrects OASIS errors as necessary, validates reports
- Reviews visit notes for content, accuracy, and Medicare criteria
- Timely submission and completion of RAPS within 7 calendar days
- Timely review and completion of OASIS within 5 calendar days
- Participates in team conferences
- Communicates with the Director of Clinical Services regarding issues requiring further training and education
- Attends staff meetings, VPA meetings, and in-serves as required
- Follows agency policies and procedures
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Administrator and Director of Clinical Services
- Able to lift 40 pounds from floor to shoulder
- Repetitive walking, standing, sitting, bending, and use of hands
- Average hearing and vision
- Able to drive a car 2-4 hours per day
- Exposure/risk category: OSHA Category 1
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- A current unencumbered State professional nurse license
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Prior experience in a certified home care agency, including OASIS Proficiency in leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to assess patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Proficiency in personal computer use, including e-mail, clinical, word processing, and spreadsheet software
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Two years supervisory experience in an in-patient hospital, home care agency, or residential facility
- Current OASIS certification
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career; it’s a calling.
If you share our philosophy, come share our success and exceptional growth potential.
Making every moment count
We believe that quality of life starts with excellent care provided by our team We are proud to acknowledge that all of our locations are accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) – one of the most stringent accrediting bodies in the nation. Some of our Career opportunities include:
- Nurses - RN's (Field and Management)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers