Nurse Practitioner Job In Williamsburg, Virginia
Nurse Practitioner - Per VisitNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Santina Gianino: Sign in to view
Nurse Practitioner - Per Visit
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The Nurse Practitioner is an extension of the physician who is responsible for gathering clinical findings to assist with determining continuing eligibility for hospice patients. The Nurse Practitioner is to complete face-to-face visits with hospice patients and coordinating with RN-Case Manager, IDG Team and sponsoring physician on any and all patient needs.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Performs a face-to-face encounter for Medicare hospice patients prior to the 180th day recertification and every recertification thereafter, and to attest that the encounter occurred under the supervision of a sponsoring physician
- Documents clinical findings of face-to-face encounters
- Documentation should include:
- Evidence of decline in clinical status
- Evidence of non-disease specific based guidelines, i.e., PPS, BMI, FAST, dependence in ADL’s
- Evidence of co-morbid conditions
- Communicates clinical findings to the physician who is considering recertifying the patient
- Completes attestation statement regarding date of face-to-face encounter
- Submits accurate time and mileage records for all patient related activity to the Medical Director on a bi-weekly basis
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Is currently licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of practice
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Has health care experience that has included opportunities to apply principles and practices of service provision in the home
ADDITIONAL FLORIDA REQUIREMENTS
- Active CPR Certification
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career, it’s a calling.
If you share our philosophy, come share our success and exceptional growth potential.
Making every moment count
We believe that quality of life starts with excellent care provided by our team of physicians, nurses, hospice aides, social workers, chaplains and volunteers. We are also proud to acknowledge that all of our locations are accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) – one of the most stringent accrediting bodies in the nation.
Career opportunities include:
- Nurse Case Managers- RN (field)
- Nurse Leaders - Clinical Managers (RN)
- Travel Nurses- RN's
- Hospice Aides
- Administrators (RN Required)
- Medical Directors (MD or DO)
- Medical Social Workers