Recruiter Job In Troy, Michigan
RecruiterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Heather Fronrath: Sign in to view
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Benefits We Have to Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting and sourcing for open positions. Responsibilities will involve working closely with health care professionals and management candidates, sourcing, coordinating applicant interviews, and assisting in the new hire process. The Recruiter is responsible for executing effective recruiting plans that support the recruitment goals for the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to interact effectively health care professionals, management candidates, and colleagues
- Responsible for sourcing candidates for a wide variety of skillsets, screening, and conducting structured phone interviews for potential placements
- Recommends candidates to hiring managers, providing documentation/influence to support your decision
- Ability to utilize internet searches, job boards, social media, email blasts, cold calling, and various ad campaigns to identify active and passive talent
- Verifies candidate’s credentials/license status (active/non-active)
- Communicates with non-selected candidates, sending out communications when necessary
- Participates in networking activities, such as attending career fairs, industry expos, and working with niche associations
- Resourcefulness and problem solving skills, with the ability to handle deadlines, confidential searches, and quickly changing priorities
- Generates a consistent pipeline of talent for current and future needs
- Excellent hands-on recruiting experience to both source new prospects as well as follow up with current candidates during each step of the recruiting process
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Business or related field
- Strong follow-up skills
- Exceptional organizational & multi-tasking skills to coordinate, track and triage each step of the recruiting processes
- Three years of experience in hands-on recruiting
- Expertise with MS Office Suite, Outlook and Internet Research skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a health care recruiting position
With more than 2000 employees across the country, USMM promotes an environment that is rooted in supporting the home-based, patient centered care that our family of companies provides.