OB/GYN Job In Houston, Texas
OBGYN group wants to add an associate!Next Steps... Apply Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:A well-established, busy practice would like to add two OBGYN's to their group in Houston, Texas.
- Board eligible or certified in OBGYN
- tenured staff, plus a NP and three MA's
- M-F 8a-5p
- Located on the hospital campus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- plus productivity bonuses
- Rich benefits package
- Employed by the practice
- Paid malpractice
- Dues, subscription and CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Texas has tort reform and no state income taxes
About HCA Houston Healthcare West:
- HCA Houston Healthcare West has been offering exceptional care to the West Houston community for over 30 years
- With more than 1,200 members on our care team and 400 of the region’s most talented doctors, we are able to provide nationally recognized quality care
- Since our founding, we have consistently enhanced key services and we continue to grow
- 276-bed acute care, community based
- OBGYN residency program
- The Heart Hospital at West Houston
- Primary Stroke Center
- 16 bed IMCU
- Level II NICU
- 24/7 on-site neonatologists
- OB Hospitalist Program 24/7
- The Solis Mammography
- 24/7 on-site anesthesiologists
- Deliver >2,500 babies/year
This desirable community is located just twenty miles west of Houston adjacent to the I-10 corridor. As the nation's fourth-largest city and the most diverse city in America, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
The nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis that leads the nation in creating new jobs. The world capital of the energy industry and home to the world-famous Texas Medical Center. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater district and museum district, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city’s 300 municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning.
HCA Houston Healthcare West – World-class medicine. Personal Care. From the heart of West Houston.
Committed to the care and improvement of human life since 1985, HCA Houston Healthcare - West offers outstanding inpatient and outpatient healthcare services close to your home in West Houston. The 312-bed acute care, community-based hospital recently unveiled their $70 million, 95,000-square-foot expansion.
- The Heart Hospital at West Houston
- The Woman’s Hospital of Texas at West Houston
- 53 additional beds and a new Intenseive Care Unit ICU)
- DaVinci XL robot
Specialty services include a Wound Clinic, Geriatric Psychiatric Center, Neurosciences, Oncology, Cardiovascular Center and Sleep Center. HCA Houston Healthcare - West is home of the first accredited Chest Pain Center in Texas and performs more than 2,000 cath lab, cardiovascular and vascular procedures each year. Located on Richmond Avenue in prestigious West Houston, the hospital is convenient to premier suburban communities, noted for their excellent public and private schools, recreational amenities and desirable quality of life. The hospital prides itself on its excellent patient satisfaction ratings. HCA Houston Healthcare - West has a campus located in Sugarland that has a Diagnostic Imaging Center, Surgery Center and a Cancer Center (ACR accredited in Radiation Oncology).
Welcome to our hospital!