Hospitalist Job In Salem, Oregon
Telemedicine Daytime Post Acute Physician (Remote)Next Steps... Apply Now
What Matters To You
Are you looking for a career option that supports work-life balance and an ability to build a flexible schedule, all while maintaining financial well-being? We want you to be a part of building Sound’s Telemedicine service line as we launch the first nationally-scaled, fully-resourced, hospital medicine-focused telemedicine program. At Sound, we are eager to launch telemedicine as a new care delivery model and are excited to ramp up and provide the best telemedicine service across the nation. We hope you will join us!
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Telemedicine is a proven approach and now considered a standard of care option in multiple specialties, including psychology, neurology, critical care, and hospital medicine. The telemedicine care model is aligned with Sound’s vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve, particularly those serving rural populations with limited access to care. We strive to be the practice of choice for providers and the partner of choice for hospitals across the country. This innovative model of care delivery will help providers find balance and joy in their careers as they add a new dimension to their scope of practice.
- MD or DO, board-certified in IM or FM with 2 years of hospitalist experience OR Post Acute/SNF experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills with a desire to learn
- Minimum of two active state licenses required; preference is given to candidates with licenses in Oregon and California
- A full-time, daytime position with benefits, 401K with match, and malpractice with tail coverage included
- 10 – 12 hour shifts required for full-time
- Part-time option: Minimum of 7 shifts per month
- Technology protocol, workflow, and EMR training provided
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.