Hematology Oncology Job In Munster, Indiana
Oncologist / HematologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a BC/BE Oncologist/Hematologist to work in the Munster, IN area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 26 hours per week in clinic
- Weekday Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:2
- Average outpatient volume: 15 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 10 – 18 patients per day
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Oncology Hematologist
- Maintaining Board Certifications
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) – American Heart Association
- Doctorate – MD/DO
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!